[Xerte] Re: Page linking from external website

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Fri Jun 8 16:15:18 BST 2012

 And none to this point include additional frameworks, correct?

The daft thing is that I have worked on every one of the page models whilst
doing the page wizards and then the individual pages for the new version,
yet I can't remember if any of them used a framework - I suspect that you
are right and that none of them do make use of a framework.

Kind regards

Johnathan