[Xerte] Re: Importing re-zipped LOs

Simon Wood WoodSN2 at cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Jul 24 08:48:32 BST 2012

Aha!

Thanks Ron.

I had tried both ways with OSX's built in zipper. But either way produced the same result.

Following your email I thought: I'll give it a try dropping all the files (not in a folder) onto Yemu.

It works!

Obviously OSX tried to be "clever" and automatically added an enclosing folder.

THANK YOU!

Simon