[Xerte] Re: Ispring

Davidson, Andrew Andrew.Davidson at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Jul 19 13:36:50 BST 2012

Hi

I have been using screenflow on my apple mac to record powerpoint and audio – screenflow then allows you to save the movie file in a format of your choosing – a video conversion prog such as anyvideoconvertor can then be used to convert to flv etc before uploading to xerte. To get the size right on your video page in xerte, you will just need to play around with width and height before converting to flv.

Andy