[Xerte] Re: Xerte - attaching an click event to text

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 17 10:57:24 BST 2012

The next version of Xerte includes the connectorPlainText page

This allows you to add a hyperlink to text and then triggers a jump to
another page when you click on the text.

It should be relatively simple to change the code in the script that
triggers the jump to do what you want instead.

I have attached the model file (.rlm) and the form file (.xwd) so that you
can examine them and see how it works.

Kind regards

Johnathan