[Xerte] Re: Management.php

Adam Read aread at marjon.ac.uk
Fri Jul 13 11:40:48 BST 2012

OK, I guess holding off for now would be sensible. Any ideas when the 2.0 release is planned?

Right then, so how to get hold of these user templates. If I create an empty LO on my user account, and then navigate into the server, locate one of the original user's template (in USER-FILES), copy all the contents, and then over-write it with the LO in my folder would that work?

 Adam Read BA (Hons) PG Cert ODE (Open)
 Senior e-Learning Technologist
 University College Plymouth St Mark & St John
 Tel: 01752 636700 Ext: 5673 | Room: 108