[Xerte] Management.php

Adam Read aread at marjon.ac.uk
Fri Jul 13 09:56:56 BST 2012

Hi all

I've been trying to transfer a user's template to another colleague via the management panel > user templates.

I haven't done this before and when I accessed it noticed I didn't have the "give this template" option that the list eludes to. So, I've tried updating the files in \website_code\php\management with the latest downloads from XOT. However, now, when logging in with my administrator account I'm getting an error message "the feature is for administrators only".

Any ideas why this might be? I've never updated the database, only overwritten files ad-hoc (such as new templates and so forth).

Adam
Adam Read BA (Hons) PG Cert ODE (Open)
Senior e-Learning Technologist
University College Plymouth St Mark & St John

University College Plymouth St Mark & St John,  Derriford Road, Plymouth, PL6 8BH
            Phone:  01752 636700     Web:  www.ucpmarjon.ac.uk
 Principal: Professor Margaret Noble A Church of England College Founded in 1840
University College Plymouth St Mark & St John is a registered charity the trustee
   of which is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 7635609