[Xerte] Re: Language file question

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Sun Jul 1 21:03:16 BST 2012

No there is a website to help you do that. It almost ready. Have a look...
Http://xertetrans.xerte.org.uk

Login using guest/guest

Tom
--
Verzonden van mijn Android telefoon met K-9 Mail.

Gunnar Mathisen | Wild Web <gunnar.mathisen at wildweb.no> schreef:

Here is a Norwegian language file for you.

I've had a sneak peak at the new version of XOT, and I can see that it's possible to translate the interface by editing constants in a large number of inc.-files. Is this how you are planning for the translation to work, or do you have plans to add some easier to use translation tools?

regards,
Gunnar Mathisen