[Xerte] Re: Embed content page

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 31 13:42:23 GMT 2012

Yep,

I found the javascript in index.htm of my published project, but I can't
get the page to work.

I have created a simple test javascript page with a couple of
document.write statements and an alert popup and they work, so javascript
is definitely running in the browser.

So I am some what stumped as far as testing the page goes.

Kind regards

Johnathan