[Xerte] Collecting usage stats in Xerte

Catherine Robertson c.robertson.1 at bham.ac.uk
Mon Jan 30 11:04:54 GMT 2012

Dear all,

I am new to this list (and relatively new to Xerte) so apologies if I am asking very obvious things (my searches in the archives didn't find anything though) . We are starting to use Xerte for teaching information literacy and we use quizzes quite a lot - does anyone know of a way that, when a quiz has been completed successfully, there is some evidence that the student has completed it successfully as we are a bit stumped (a pop up certificate with their name on? Anything else?).

Also, is there a way if collecting usage stats within Xerte itself? We host our learning objects within WebCT and have those stats but we find they are not always reliable...

Thanks in advance for your help!
Catherine

Catherine Robertson
Subject Advisor (Historical Studies, West African Studies, and Education)

Library Services
Academic Services
University of Birmingham
Edgbaston
Birmingham B15 2TT

Tel: 0121 4145829
c.robertson.1 at bham.ac.uk<mailto:c.robertson.1 at bham.ac.uk>

http://www.library.bham.ac.uk/
http://newtbham.wordpress.com/

The contents of this email may be privileged and are confidential. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor copied in any way. If received in error please notify the sender and then delete it from your system. Should you communicate with me by email, you consent to the University of Birmingham monitoring and reading any such correspondence.