[Xerte] Re: Formulae and Latex - idiot's guide?

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jan 20 12:13:34 GMT 2012

It's export.php

The svn logs are helpful here:
[cid:image001.png at 01CCD76C.EE6332A0]

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Ron Mitchell
Sent: 20 January 2012 11:52
To: 'Xerte discussion list'
Subject: [Xerte] Re: Formulae and Latex - idiot's guide?

Ok in my case the latex not working offline was the old Flash Player security issue - it seems my previous global security settings had been lost - probably with a flash player update :-(

So the latex does work offline from an allowed folder.

Just need to make sure the languages folder gets exported now but can't upgrade the whole install so need to know what pages/code is required for that...