[Xerte] Re: exporting from sandpit and importing to our own XOT installation

Oliver Haslam Oliver.Haslam at uwe.ac.uk
Fri Jan 20 10:32:07 GMT 2012

Hi

After some tinkering on the server (not entirely sure what) we can now create and play LOs on our installation of XOT. Importing/exporting of LOs works fine as 'zip export' but doesn't work as 'scorm export'.

Trying to import as Scorm gets the following: "Upload checkFile transfer has failed.****Only Xerte templates are currently imported."

I'm delighted we've got this far but having scorm capability would be even better...

Best

Oli

Oliver Haslam
Course Developer (Technologist)
Applied Sciences & Allied Health Professions

Technology Enhanced Learning
University of the West of England