[Xerte] Re: Issues with Xerte Toolkits 1.5

Julian Prior j.prior2 at bath.ac.uk
Thu Jan 19 10:25:01 GMT 2012

Hi Julian, here is the reply from our developer James:

Well - thing is, I could go on the forum and say "we have some problems
with our xerte install" but then I'd have to refer back to you to know
what they are! I think it is best you try to describe the problem you
are having and I will implement any suggested solution until I get the
OK to devote time to learning how it works and what it does.

With that in mind, here is the main problem we are having:

On the embed YouTube video page in XOT when it plays back we get a blank
white rectangle with a "player loading" message. I have attached a
screenshot to show this.

cheers

Julian

Email: j.prior2 at bath.ac.uk