[Xerte] Latex script - not working for me

John Matthews J.Matthews at bbk.ac.uk
Thu Jan 12 14:37:41 GMT 2012

Hi all,

We've a few learning objects that use latex script to show fractions
etc. They have worked in the past, after a bit of tweaking of
xmlengine.swf, but now don't again. They were produced in the standalone
version of Xerte, I've updated the xmlengine.swf to the one Julian sent
at 14:48 yesterday and still no joy.

See for instance p.5 of
http://www.bbk.ac.uk/mybirkbeck/xerte/measurements1/
or the same one, uploaded into XOT
http://app1.its.bbk.ac.uk/xerte/play.php?template_id=227

Oddly, to me at least, that same object renders perfectly okay in Xerte
2.17 standalone, but not when seen in a web browser. Does anyone have a
suggestion, or some glue to put back the hair I'm tearing out?

Many thanks,

John
Birkbeck