[Xerte] Import Problem?

Simon Wood WoodSN2 at cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Jan 11 13:10:38 GMT 2012

When I try to import an LO into Xerte I get a gargantuan error message (I've tested this by exporting an object as a zip file and then reimporting that without unzipping/rezipping).

The error I get begins "PHP reports the following error" and there follows so much HTML the bottom of the alert box is not visible on screen. If I dismiss it with the return key, and refresh my workspace, the LO appears to have been imported after all.

Any ideas what's causing this and whether it is preventable?

Thanks,

Simon

- -
Simon Wood
Officer for Technology Enhanced Education

Learning and Teaching Support
Cardiff University Registry
30-36 Newport Road
Cardiff CF24 0DE