[Xerte] Re: youtube movie dimensions

Simon Wood WoodSN2 at cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Jan 10 16:03:28 GMT 2012

Hello,

We're piloting Xerte at Cardiff. We've managed to get it up and running and integrated with our LDAP and have a few users building LOs with it.

We've hit the same youtube movie dimensions problem that have affected others on the list. I've grabbed to youtube.rlm and youtuberss.rlm with the fixes; unfortunately the problem has persisted. (There are now some extra options for video size, auto-start etc. on the Youtube page but even if I set these youtube videos still sprawl off the page in the same way, eg slide 3 here https://xerte.cardiff.ac.uk/play.php?template_id=5).

Is there anything else I ought to have done to resolve this issue?

Simon

- -
Simon Wood
Officer for Technology Enhanced Education

Learning and Teaching Support
Cardiff University Registry
30-36 Newport Road
Cardiff CF24 0DE