[Xerte] Xerte Xampp

Outterside, Gillian G.Outterside at wlv.ac.uk
Thu Jan 5 16:19:14 GMT 2012

Hi
I'm totally new to Xerte and have been experimenting in Sandpit and now want to download it.
I have successfully followed the given steps up to the point below:
http://localhost/xertetoolkits/setup/  as indicated on the page
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/xerte/toolkits.htm
but I get the following error message so can proceed no further.

Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 404
localhost
04/01/2012 14:59:33
Apache/2.2.12 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.12 OpenSSL/0.9.8k mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.3.0 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.0

Any advice please?

Gill Outterside
University of Wolverhampton

--