[Xerte] Re: XOT

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Tue Feb 28 22:42:27 GMT 2012

Pat,

How about a table in MySQL that stores the open LO file name and a
session cookie file name (session cookie could store name of person
editing the LO) when it is opened/created. Then when someone else
attempts to open the LO, check the db for the session cookie name and
see if the cookie still exists? Deny access if the cookie still exists.
Garbage collection should handle deleting the cookie if the person
closes browser without logging out. Is that idea cunning enough?

Paul