[Xerte] Templates question

Oliver Haslam Oliver.Haslam at uwe.ac.uk
Mon Feb 27 16:08:06 GMT 2012

Are there more (project? LO?) templates available? If so, where can I find them?

We currently have 4 templates in our XOT installation: 'Xerte Online Toolkit', 'Media Interactions', 'Multiple Perspectives' and 'RSS Feed'. The first template ('Xerte Online Toolkits') appears to include all of the page types/templates that are found in the others.

If more templates aren't available anywhere, what is the reason for having the four we currently have when we could just have the one ('Xerte Online Toolkit') that includes all the different page types?

Can anyone explain or point me to where I can find out more?

Apologies if this is a rather basic question (I'm still fairly new to Xerte) but I can't seem to find an answer in the archives.
Thanks in advance

Oli

Oliver Haslam
Course Developer (Technologist)
Applied Sciences & Allied Health Professions

Technology Enhanced Learning
University of the West of England