[Xerte] Re: Standalone Install Problems

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Mon Feb 27 14:26:22 GMT 2012

Have you tried the MAXOS suggestion from Thomas?
You don't really need to install that just unzip to the root of a USB stick
or HDD and run from there.
However if you previously installed Xampp and ticked the boxes to run as a
service you may need to uninstall that first.
Also before trying to use a local install of Xampp or MAXOS if you have
skype running exit that completely before trying Xampp or Maxos.
You can restart skype once xampp is running.
HTH
Ron