[Xerte] Re: xerte - sound icon - play property - using an array value

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Sat Feb 25 16:29:54 GMT 2012

I will be including in the default rlo file for pages project the code to
support narration.

If you include the narration handlers in your projects rlo i.e. have an
entry frame and add the narration handlers to that (with some slight
recoding to accomodate being in the desktop environment you could then
launch your playing of sound by setting narration to the path of your sound
file and then broadcasting the event to trigger the narration.

Kind regards

Johnathan