[Xerte] Hi, I'd like to translate Xerte to Chinese

Franklin Weng franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Sat Feb 25 00:23:35 GMT 2012

Hi list,

I'd like to translate Xerte to Chinese.  I googled some and knew that
there seems to be many components of Xerte.

Do you have a document to tell us how to translate all these
components into another language?  Currently I just downloaded
toolkits and saw that the language packages are in xml form.  But I
have no idea how many components Xerte has and how to get all the
necessary components to translate.  Do you have a translation plan, or
platform, to let others do the translation easily?

Thanks,
Franklin