[Xerte] Re: Standalone Install Problems

Fay Cross Fay.Cross at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Feb 24 14:33:51 GMT 2012

Hi Stephanie
Have you unzipped the xertetoolkits.zip in the right place so all the files are in C:\xampp\htdocs\xertetoolkits?  I think in the past some people have created a folder called xertetoolkits and unzipped it in there so they actually have the files in C:\xampp\htdocs\xertetoolkits\xertetoolkits

If you have unzipped it correctly and can see the folder C:\xampp\htdocs\xertetoolkits\setup I don't have any other ideas but while you are waiting for someone else to help out you might want to try Toolkits on the Techdis sandpit at http://www.techdisplayxerte.info/
It'll give you a better idea of how it compares to the standalone version you're already using without having to install anything first