[Xerte] Disabling the Hand Cursor

Alan Bohdanowicz alan.bohdanowicz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 14:43:07 GMT 2012

I've created an interaction with multiple drag and drop objects and target
areas as well as a quiz. It looks and works okay when the interaction loads
up (the hand cursor appears only when hovered over the draggable items
and disappears when not hovered), but then something breaks. For some
reason when I drop the final object to a target area and press the submit
button(to check if the objects were dropped to the correct areas) the hand
cursor just stays there permanently. Is there a way to either disable the
hand cursor globally or disable it when the submit button is pressed?