[Xerte] Usage/completion tracking

Steven Snead steven.snead at skillsforsecurity.org.uk
Wed Feb 22 08:17:20 GMT 2012

Greetings,

I'm looking to use Xerte/Online Toolkit for an upcoming 25,000 user VLE
project and I'm can't figure out how to track usage of the system.

For example, I have a 7 learning modules (each module is therefore worth
14.3%) - can Xerte tracking completed learning modules and report it
back to Moodle? It's vitally important that I can track and evidence
completions in the system.

Thanks!

Steve

(VLE Newbie)

Steven Snead

Business Systems Manager, Deputy Designated Safeguarding Person

Skills for Security - a Not for Profit Company set up by the industry to invest in skills for the Security Business Sector

Direct:        01905 744 051
Mobile:       07817 549 468

Facsimile:  01905 724 949
Website:     www.skillsforsecurity.org.uk

Skills for Security Limited, Security House, Barbourne Road, Worcester, WR1 1RS
Registered Number: 4382724. Registered in England and Wales.

Disclaimer: This email is for the use of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, any distribution, dissemination, copying or use of this email or the information in it is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, then please telephone Skills for Security immediately on 0845 075 0111 and delete it from your system. Please note that Skills for Security may monitor email traffic for security purposes.