[Xerte] Fwd: RE: MCQ with hints

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Fri Feb 10 09:52:20 GMT 2012

-------- Originele bericht --------
Onderwerp: 	RE: MCQ with hints
Datum: 	Fri, 10 Feb 2012 09:49:17 +0000
Van: 	Duret, Denis <D.Duret at liverpool.ac.uk>
Aan: 	'Tom Reijnders' <reijnders at tor.nl>

Tom,

Thanks for your help.

I would have prefer a button called Hints for each option but I am not
sure it is possible.

The other thing I was considering was to hover with the mouse and have
the hints for each option but again, I don’t think it is possible.

I think I will have settle with the solution you suggested.

Thanks

Denis