[Xerte] Re: Google Map page

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Thu Feb 9 11:42:54 GMT 2012

Hello Everyone,

Thomas thank you for trying this out.

Things are getting very strange.

I have created a brand new pageTemplates project. Added three map pages
with the url's that I used before and which I included in my first email.

I have compared the map.rlm file in the projects model folder with the
map.rlm file in the xerte svn and it is identical.

I published the project, zipped it up and opened it on a different PC that
does not have Xerte installed. At first no maps displayed until I set the
Flash Player Global settings / Advanced / Trusted Location Settings ... to
include the parent folder in which the project folder was placed.

Then on reopening my browser and then the index.htm the maps started
displaying and I got the same results in both Opera and Firefox.

The stoke page displayed a map of nottingham (but if I click on the map a
window opens to display the map of stoke)

The nottingham page displayed a map of southern Stoke on Trent (but if I
click on it a window opens to display the map of nottingham).

The london page displays a map of nottingham but zoomed in more than the
first map so it is mostly west bridgford (but if I click on it a window
opens to display a map of london)

I have attached the zip of the project.

I would be very interested to see if others get the same results with this
project.

Kind regards

Johnathan