[Xerte] Google Map page

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 8 16:21:42 GMT 2012

Are there any issues with the Google map page at the moment? Could the
page's performance have been affected by changes to the main xmlEngine.swf
or wizard.swf which I noticed had been updated when I refreshed my svn copy
today? I have installed both of these new files into my xerte installation

I have created a page templates project with a google map page and get
exactly the same results as my individual template page.

Create a xerte project
Add 3 google map pages
page 1 paste in the link for st3 and change the tooltip to Stoke on Trent
page 2 paste in the link for ng2 and change the tooltip to Nottingham
page 3 paste in the link for nw1 and change the tooltip to london

Now save and close Xerte
Now open Xerte and open your project and preview it
I get
page 1 tooltip stoke on trent but map is nottingham
page 2 tooltip is nottingham but map is stoke on trent
page 3 tooltip is london but map is West bridgford

the links as pasted in are

Page 1 =
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=ST3,+United+Kingdom&hl=en&sll=52.92778,-1.129449&sspn=0.07699,0.128574&oq=st3&hnear=ST3,+United+Kingdom&t=m&z=12
Page 2 =