[Xerte] Re: Query about model answer pagetype in XOT

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 8 15:53:17 GMT 2012

If someone can supply me with the model files (.rlm) for these pages and a
templates.xwd file that contains their menu code then I could take a look
at including them in the individual page templates if that is acceptable to
the Xerte team.

If the pages require external support e.g. modifications to the
templates.rlt file or additional javascript in the html that gets published
then this would probably mean I would leave them out for now with a view to
their inclusion being reviewed once Xerte 2.18 is released.

Kind regards

Johnathan