[Xerte] default colour scheme - update

Oliver Haslam Oliver.Haslam at uwe.ac.uk
Tue Feb 7 13:04:20 GMT 2012

Hi

My last email to this list (pasted below) and any replies from others don't seem to have arrived back in my Inbox  (not sure why) so apologies if anyone has replied to me in the meantime and I'm jumping the gun.

I've searched the list archive and found some advice (also pasted below) to change the default colour scheme of LOs.

I have found and edited the stylesheet at this location:

\modules\xerte\parent_templates\Nottingham\common\styles.css

But it doesn't seem to have changed anything. I've emptied the cache on my browser but still no luck.

Is this the right file? Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks again.

Oli

Sent: Tue 07/02/2012 10:33
Re: default colour scheme

Hello

How do I edit the colours on the default colour scheme for LOs made with XOT? I'd like to change the various blues used in the default colour scheme but keep everything else exactly the same.

Thanks for your help

Oli

> Example attached.
>
> In XOT it goes in \modules\xerte\parent_templates\Nottingham\common\
>
> Within an exported LO or one created with Xerte it just goes in the
> \common\ folder.
>
> HTH
>
> Ron

> Leibundgut
> *Sent:* 07 July 2011 13:58
> *To:* xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk<http://lists.nottingham.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/xerte>
> *Subject:* [Xerte] stylesheet to change the default color scheme in
> xerte toolkit
>
> Hello Ron
>
> Do you have a stylesheet to change the default color scheme in xerte
> toolkit?
> Where do i have to place this stylesheet (directory)?
>
> thanks for an answer.
>
> Eugene

Oliver Haslam
Course Developer (Technologist)
Applied Sciences & Allied Health Professions

Technology Enhanced Learning
University of the West of England
T: 0117 32 88215