[Xerte] uploading zip error in XOT

David Pedley dpedley at northern.ac.uk
Tue Feb 7 12:49:46 GMT 2012

Hi,

I am a novice user of XOT and am struggling to upload LO's created and
exported in your sandpit 1 back into the sandpit and 2 into an install
on a laptop.

Both are giving me "Upload check you can only import zip files" error.

I can create, export and upload small LO's into my local install, (5meg)
but not import anything created in the sandpit, even after unblocking
them in properties.

I can create, export and import LO's into the sandpit (49meg) and import
test LO's created in my local install into the sandpit.

The Lo I want to import was created in the sandpit and exported prior to
the wiping on the last Sunday and is 118 meg and will get larger. This
will not import into the sandpit.

Is there a size limit?

Has this problem happened before or is my 118meg LO a corrupt file?

I hope you can help as I want to create on my local intall and publish
via your sandpit so that a number of colleagues countrywide can give
feedback

Thanks

Dave Pedley