[Xerte] Re: embedDiv page and missing contents list

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Mon Feb 6 11:48:57 GMT 2012

Someone will probably beat me to this response :-( but I suspect this is
just an unavoidable consequence of the way the embed content page works e.g.
it's creating a browser window above the Xerte Flash window and it has to be
above for it to show whatever is embedded so I suspect the Xerte Contents
menu is still working but below the browser window. But I'd say the benefits
far outweigh that minor issue?

HTH

Ron