[Xerte] Re: Glossar

Panke, Stefanie panke at sog.unc.edu
Fri Feb 3 20:03:14 GMT 2012

Hi Ron,
Thanks, that helps!
I do understand that the different page embed codes explains the differences in the two Robin Hood displays (though I have not figured out where the error is) - but that definitely makes sense now.
However, with my own project, all I do is click on File > Publish and open the resulting index.htm.
So I still don't understand what I am doing wrong or could be doing differently to avoid the problem.
Best,
Stefanie