[Xerte] Re: Glossar

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Fri Feb 3 18:33:07 GMT 2012

Re the Robin Hood example try the same screen size option on this version:
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/toolkits/play_264

I think you'll find it's not working on the Equella link because of the way
it's embedded in the page.

If you're viewing a published project on a local drive or USB you need to
make sure the flash security settings allows that drive/folder as a trusted
location.

HTH

Ron