[Xerte] Re: Glossar

Panke, Stefanie panke at sog.unc.edu
Thu Feb 2 22:02:29 GMT 2012

Julian,
Thank you very much! The example was very helpful and I was able to create the standard glossary AND include the University logo following the same logic. I just did not pay enough attention on how to do the scripting in the help file.
I have two more critical issues I hope this list can help me to resolve, before I can hopefully start a XERTE project for UNC School of Government. Both have impacts on accessibility / user friendliness:

1.       Printing: How can I use rootIcon.printScreen(); to offer users the option to print individual pages? When I add it as a script to a single page, it automatically launches the default printer while, or rather before, loading the page. I am apparently doing something wrong there... Any hints?

2.       Screen Size: The player offers several screen size options; however, they do not work with my module. I also tried other Xerte modules like the "Sherwood Forest" and it's the same problem. What am I doing wrong so that this very useful feature gets disabled?
Thanks,
Stefanie
P.S. I will work on the interview guide and get it to you sometime next week!