[Xerte] Re: SCORM in IE

Loughlin, Colin C.Loughlin at kingston.ac.uk
Thu Feb 2 12:38:09 GMT 2012

Hi Pat - thanks for that. It's generated this: 12:28:06:4062 Secure client pipe failed: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. < A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

Our new installation of BB9 is running on https which I'm guessing might be part of the problem - but I'm afraid the above code doesn't mean much to me so I'll pass it over to out IT guys.

Thanks again, Colin