[Xerte] change appearance of XOTand LOs

Oliver Haslam Oliver.Haslam at uwe.ac.uk
Thu Feb 2 11:46:19 GMT 2012

Hi

I've been asked to look into how we could change the appearance of our installation of XOT so it is in keeping with the university's 'look and feel'. I suppose we'd want to change the XOT interface to include our logo and colour scheme to start with. Could we also change the default colour scheme of the LOs produced - but keep the options to have the other colour schemes (high contrast etc.)

What (stylesheets etc.) would need to be changed? Can anyone provide guidance or point me towards some info on this?

Many thanks

Oli

Oliver Haslam
Course Developer (Technologist)
Applied Sciences & Allied Health Professions

Technology Enhanced Learning
University of the West of England