[Xerte] Glossar

Panke, Stefanie panke at sog.unc.edu
Wed Feb 1 22:52:03 GMT 2012

Hello!
I am looking at ways to use Xerte 2.17 for designing a Web course and have a few questions:

1.       How can I build a glossary unsing Xerte 2.17?

2.       Is there any way to build a glossary if I use a template?

3.       Should I be using the 2.17 version in the first place or switch to the 3.0 beta? What will be editable on the long run?
I am very excited about the software and I think it is great to have an open source project that focuses on accessibility and rich hypermedia - especially since so many commercial applications seem to emulate Powerpoint with voiceover.
I also write for the Educational Technology and Change Journal and would like to do an e-mail interview with someone from the developer group, particularly on Xerte & Open Educational Resources.
Best,
Stefanie

Stefanie Panke, PhD
Instructional Analyst
School of Government
Campus Box 3330, Knapp-Sanders Building
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3330
Tel:  919.962.0592
Fax: 919.962.2707
www.sog.unc.edu<http://sog.unc.edu/>
P Please consider the environment before  printing this email.