[Xerte] Re: Rephrased: Setup a password protected environment for Xerte when no LDAP is available

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 26 11:18:54 GMT 2012

Hello,

Install the latest XOT

Open auth_config.php and uncomment the static option.

Then go to (I think) library/login/static.php

And look for passwords / usernames

Create a username / password for each lecturer

There isn't a way of setting default access to a specific domain - but you could alter play.php to limit access.

Not sure XOT can do all of what you want

Pat