[Xerte] Re: tabbed column wizard

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Sun Dec 23 23:03:17 GMT 2012

Hello Again RonM2,

I just noticed the images you had attached, they were hidden by default.

I have not made much use of the Column page. Whilst I created the Page
Wizards and developed the individual Page Templates for the Pages projects
much of my work consisted of modifications to create a single set of model
files that would work in both Xerte and XOT environments. So whilst some of
the pages are my own creation (The Connector pages, the Inventory page)
most use the original code from the original model files. I don't know if
there have been improvements /  bug fixes to the column page model since I
created the Page Wizards, but it is certainly worth creating a new "Pages"
type project to get access to the latest version of the column page, to see
if this performs any better for your requirements.

The nice thing of course is that with the Page Wizards and the new "Pages"
projects you have full access to the page structure, so if you are
comfortable programming in Xerte you can always tweak the page after you
have added it.

Kind regards

Johnathan