[Xerte] Re: tabbed column wizard

KnowledgeWare knowledgeware at kccsoft.com
Sun Dec 23 21:22:39 GMT 2012

Hello Jonathan:

Thanks for that info.. Sorry to confuse the issue.. I was using xerte
desktop 2.17  templates/navigators/column page. And yes, this was from the
.zip download for page templates.

Can I ask - what is  the correct way to upgrade to v2.18? Would I install
over top of the 2.17 install or should it be removed first? And - what about
my existing projects which might have used the .zip template pages - will
they still run/exist or will I need to rebuild those pages again?

BTW I think you had a new page for multiple movies that showed a thumbnail
along the top of the page - did that make it in to 2.18? I'm itching to get
my hands on that one.

Thanks

RonM2

Merry Xmas!