[Xerte] Re: New templates created with wrong ID in 1.9 @ Pat/Ron

Cowell, Elizabeth E.Cowell at wlv.ac.uk
Thu Dec 20 12:13:16 GMT 2012

Hi Pat,

All I noticed was that the line of code I mentioned wasn't in 1.8 whereas it is in 1.9,  and the screenshot of a create new project in 1.9 shows the edit.php being handed it as follows:

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CDDEAB.64F95C50]

I'm afraid I don't know my way around your code, but I had a quick glance as I was just trying to find some fixes to see if I could run with 1.9 when I setup Xerte for our team, but this together with the export problem probably mean I'll stick with 1.8 which seems ok apart from the resize window problem I am seeing on some pc's which is making Xerte content held on our website unplayable on them (which I am also trying to get to work).

So whilst I'd like the latest version I will probably stick with 1.8 for now and try and put in some workarounds.

Best Regards

Liz

Liz Cowell
Learning and Skills Librarian