[Xerte] Xerte Online Toolkits v1.9

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Dec 18 15:49:28 GMT 2012

Good people,

As my final job to do before I go home and get stuck into the festivities, it's with great pleasure I can announce the release of Xerte Online Toolkits v1.9, which can be downloaded from our new website at http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/xerte.

Many thanks to all the brilliant people who have contributed to this release, which brings you the first instalment of the HTML5 runtime, as well as the usual fixes and enhancements. Installation over a 1.8 install should be straightforward, but ask if you've got any questions. V1.9 includes nearly 50 HTML5 compatible templates: we'll continue working on the outstanding ones in the New Year, and aim to reach 'parity' between the new HTML5 runtime, and the existing Flash-based runtime before Easter 2013, at which point HTML5 will become the default option.

Wherever you are, and whatever you're doing over the holidays, have a great time, see you in the New Year,

Julian