[Xerte] Re: Template

Brane Šmitek brane.smitek at fov.uni-mb.si
Fri Dec 14 06:05:35 GMT 2012

You have in mind new page template? I'm not a good programmer so my PHP knowledge is poor but if I need it

I will try to learn. I'm IT university teacher,  responsible for elearning material development, but not a programmer.

I only want to make my own learning object user window (change colors, logo, maybe navigation buttons etc).

For first step colors will be enough. I'm looking in CSS for colors but I didn't find anything. Where is write

the initial (on first loading there is blue) combination of colors?

Membership in the developer list maybe would be good for me to collect information and additional knowledge

to present XOT possibilities to my colleagues. How do I join to developer list?