[Xerte] Xerte Online Toolkits setup problem

Kay Thompson kmthom at ymail.com
Mon Dec 10 14:01:43 GMT 2012

Hello

I am having problems installing Xerte Online Toolkits onto my PC, and am wondering whether anyone else has experienced similar difficulties and found a solution? I have followed the installation instructions to the letter and have installed XAMPP and downloaded Xerte Online Toolkits, but am unable to run the setup utility. When I click on http://localhost/xertetoolkits/setup/, I get the error message 'Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage'.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Kay