[Xerte] Embedding web pages in XOT 1.8

Cowell, Elizabeth E.Cowell at wlv.ac.uk
Fri Dec 7 16:47:07 GMT 2012

Hello there,

I've finally got around to playing with XOT and have been using the embedded navigator template.

I'm finding if I set the Xerte window size to "fill screen" and scroll around the iframe it doesn't redraw properly, and leaves black lines (this is in chrome, I haven't checked in other browsers). (This also happens with the play_560 demo of the embedded navigator template). I expect you're aware of this but just thought I'd mention in case.

If it's already fixed is there a new version I should download and if so where from?

Thanks if you can advise
Liz

Liz Cowell
Learning and Skills Librarian