[Xerte] Re: Creating new template question

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Aug 31 09:41:40 BST 2012

There is one - but it is set for the area of the image. I can set it to cover all the screen, but I think to begin with I thought it useful to the user to be able to sort the labels around on the screen without them snapping back.

Alternatively, I can make a close button for the feedback, but other templates don't have it,

What do you think?