[Xerte] Re: Creating new template question

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Fri Aug 31 08:38:55 BST 2012

Julian, Johnathan, Dave

Hmmm... if I look at the way the setup is built, it is called xerte.exe
(not setup.exe). (See Basefilename in the setup.iss file).

No idea where that ends up at the Nottingham website.

In the mean time I've uploaded a new xerte.exe on the (new) xerte
community website:

http://www.xerte.org.uk/downloads/xerte.exe

Tom

Tom Reijnders