[Xerte] Re: Creating new template question

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 19:23:53 BST 2012

Question about the dragdroplabel template.
I use the defaults for positioning the graphic.I make 9 hotspots, the 9 labels appear in 2 rows at the top left of the screen.Run.I drag those labels straight down to mid screen and drop them.I drag label 1 to hotspot 1.hotspot 1 feedback pops up.All my other labels are now inaccessible, covered by the feedback box.
Shouldn't there be a way to close the feedback box in this case?
Dave