[Xerte] Re: XOT "Upload a new Template" button not working

Julien CHEZEAUX julien.chezeaux at scassi.com
Thu Aug 30 13:24:28 BST 2012

Hello all!

Thanks a lot for your help. I managed to get it working with Julian Tenney method (modifying the Nottingham xwd in order to insert the model in the template).

Furthermore, following Pat Lockley advices, I copied my template into the parent_template directory and modified the originaltemplatedetails in the database, and so I got the template name listed in XOT user interface. I can start a new project with this template, but it is impossible to insert an object in it, I guess the link between the database entry and the rlm template is not working. Anyway it doesn't matter because I got the model working with the original template.

Thanks also to Johnathan Kemp for the instructions on how to create the new model, I did it right before reading your message but it's always a good thing to have all the details gathered.

Now it's time to create content!

Julien Chezeaux