[Xerte] Re: buttonFillColour issue (Xerte 2.17)

Marcin Sadło cineksa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 16:03:51 BST 2012

<they have to be erased - they aren't then redrawn. I'll have a look
at it later> http://i47.tinypic.com/s5whv7.png

Has anything changed? What is the solution for redrawing the fills?

Could it be done by editing *.rlm models? If yes, which one?

Regards,

Marcin

I think it's probably a 'feature': when the buttons are drawn on the
linear interface, the fills are drawn behind them; when they are moved
to accommodate the other navigation styles, they have to be erased -
they aren't then redrawn. I'll have a look at it later,

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk